Pages

Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Stairway to Heaven over nude


Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven Nail Lacquer
Deborah Lippmann - Flat Top (1 coat)
Deborah Lippmann - Stairway to Heaven (2 coats)
China Glaze - Candlelight (1 coat)
OPI Nail Envy as base (1 coat)
I tried to wear Stairway to Heaven the way Temptalia did (second picture is from Temptalia's post)
but I dunno it just didn’t turn out half as nice on my nails :(. Mine was way shinier, so I tried to add Flat Top to give it a softer look. But I still wasn’t feeling it. The colors seem different but maybe it’s just the lighting? Then, I went to bed a few hours later and woke up with wrinkles in the polish from my bedsheets. Seriously, Stairway to Heaven never seems to fully dry. I think my bottle might be fake though because the brush kind of sticks out everywhere and the “hairs” seem frizzy unlike my other DLs and also there is no serial number… (I bought it at Shifeon). 
(mani from June 16? just never got around to posting so it has my old watermark)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric