Pages

Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Deborah Lippmann If I Ruled The World



Hi everyone! A bit late with this week's Twinsie Tuesday post but at least I still made it on the Tuesday! One of my resolutions this year was to cook at home more instead of eating out or getting take out... I've actually got more into it and it's feeling less like a chore but I'm still really slow at it and it's cutting into my nail/blog time :( 

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Shades of Green" I didn't have time for nail art so here's some swatches from a few months ago instead. This is If I Ruled the World from the Deborah Lippmann Her Majesty Holiday 2016 collection. This is a 9 piece collection that only came in minis I believe. I only have 2 unfortunately (re-gifted from a good friend). This is a really lovely shimmery hunter green. 

For my accent nail I originally went with China Glaze I'm Not Lion (top picture) but my middle nail started flaking so I switched it to OPI Honey Ryder. Texture polishes work really well on nails that are flaking or thin and breaking I find. Hopefully now that it's warmer out my nails will stop being so flaky! 






19 comments:

  1. The green is lovely and it pairs well with that gold texture accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice green and it looks great with a little bit of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for St Patrick's Day nails! I love these greens together with the gold- very rich colors and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful combo. Lovely green :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely green! It works well with the Gold too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold with this green, such a pretty combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely green polish! The combination with the golden texture looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great colour combo. Gorgeous green.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric