Pages

Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Vampy - OPI Get Cherried Away + Black and White Glitter


Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is "Vampy." I personally don't really like wearing dark polishes so I don't have very many of them. I'm not sure if this is dark enough to count as "vampy" but it's probably the darkest polish I own that I really like.

OPI Get Cherried Away is a black cherry colored creme meant to represent Cherry Coke. I didn't have any issues with application. Shown is 3 coats. 

Finger Paints You're So Antsy is a nice black and white glitter. This one doesn't have any bar glitter... Just medium size squares and smaller bits. This was really packed with glitter... you need to make sure you don't have too much on your brush or the glitters will clump together. 


Don't forget to show the other Twinsies some love!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Claire! My mom enabled me by getting me the mini set of the coca-cola collection... Now I want full size bottle of everything!

      Delete
  2. No that is definitely a vampy polish :) It's a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this polish color a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this polish, it's nice. I enjoyed that set actually and found the minis okay :-)

    I like the black and white glitter, looks good on it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love this mini set! I want to buy most of them full size now though haha

      Delete
  6. This color looks amazing on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you added on just one nail glitter, because this shade is to beautiful to be all covered up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea! ya sometimes I think it's too much when it's on all the nails... depends on the base color and my mood though

      Delete
  8. What a pretty purple mani...and who doesn't love some added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne ! Ya I've been kind of obsessed with black and white glitter lately since I only recently got one with a great formula...

      Delete
  9. I really like that color!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric