Pages

Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

China Glaze - Frostbite


Frostbite is a very vibrant royal blue. There's so much shimmer to it it's just stunning! This is three coats. I probably could have left it at two but there was a bit of visible nail line that was bothering me. I guess with the shimmer it wasn't too visible but I'm just OCD like that sometimes. 

It's been a long time since I've worn a polish on it's own without adding anything on top but this one is pretty enough on it's own. This blue reminds me of superhero Spandex with the color and shimmer finish. Maybe Wonder Woman's short shorts?


Revlon Always On Sealant. I think this was part of some set since it has a 2 on it but I can't remember now. I found this lying around my house and decided to try it because I talked to this girl that swears by Revlon Extra Life top coat. She said it's just as shiny as Seche Vite and doesn't chip or have shrinkage issues plus it's cheaper. So when my Seche Vite brush got dirty I decided to give this a try. I know it's not the same top coat but I thought maybe it would give me some idea since it's also Revlon. It was nice and thick and applies easily as a thick bead that glides over the nail like Seche Vite. Unfortunately, it dries painfully slowly and as a result I got several dents in the surface of the polish. Wear time on this wasn't great either. Minor tip wear after only a day and a chip on my thumb after two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric