Pages

Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Bright Blue + White Polka Dots


Hi everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Inspired by a Cartoon." I was in the mood for polka dots so I decided to do some nails inspired by Minnie Mouse. It was my birthday yesterday so this was my birthday mani too :) I have done polka dots a bunch of times now but I really like them! 



My base polish is from Cosmetic Arts but unfortunately is unlabeled :( it's a really nice sky blue color. Formula was really nice... almost a one coater! Since these polishes didn't come with shade labels I decided to nickname them myself so I can remember them all instead of having 50+ unnamed polishes. I nicknamed this one "Betty." I'm really enjoying naming my polishes... I'm definitely less annoyed about them being unlabeled now haha. Please let me know if you can identify the polish! 

I stamped with Born Pretty Store plate BP-L013 and white stamping polish also from Born Pretty Store. 

An InLinkz Link-up

7 comments:

  1. How pretty this manicure sweetie! Have a wonderful day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute classic polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have chosen a light blue shade for the base. It looks cute and cartoonish :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute design. Love the base blue color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, I love classic looking polka dots and your base is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric