Pages

Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Green Smoosh + Chevrons


Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so bad at blogging lately... I had a bunch of weddings to go to weekends in a row and people visiting... I will try to catch up on comments and get back to blogging :)

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Inspired by Your Job" which I didn't really know what to do with... I work in banking and was a bit stuck on ideas other than dollar signs which I don't have a stamp or the freehand skills for haha. So I figured I would post last week's "Chevron" theme nails instead since I missed that one.

I started with Essie Mojito Madness as my base, and then did a smoosh marble with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and Color Club Screen Green 


Then I stamped with Born Pretty Store white stamping polish and plate Pueen 03. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear! What a marvellous manicure!I'm so happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic base and the chevron looks perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the smoosh alone but with the stamping its even more awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice chevron design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the smooshy background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never ever get bored of chevrons! Need to make these as well! Lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric