Pages

Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Essie - Mesmerize, China Glaze - Fairy Dust, Revlon - Stunning



One very thick coat of Essie Mesmerize followed by one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and Seche Vite.  (indoors)

I probably should have done 2 thinner coats of Mesmerize instead of one really thick coat. It was such a thick coat that I went over the nails twice. Not sure why I thought it would be a better idea to do that rather than just do 2 thin coats haha oops but I was really rushing. I used OPI drying spray in between Mesmerize and Fairy Dust since the  polish was so thick, but I still ended up smearing my index finger after Fairy Dust. I used a tip from Chloe's nails to fix it. Basically just lick your nail (yeah it sounds really gross but usually if its gone to the goopy stage it won't taste like anything) and the polish kind of becomes like dough and you just use your fingers to mold it so its flat on your nail with no bare spots or noticeable dents. It worked pretty well with this mani. I ended up with fingerprints in the polish but Seche Vite covered that up. The spot does look like it's missing a bit of glitter in my pictures but it isn't noticeable in real life.


Blurry picture to show holo glitter better. Probably should have taken one in the sun but didn't get a chance before it chipped.




Was going to add a coat of Revlon Stunning to all my nails but I didn't end up liking the look (way too much glitter) so I only did my left hand. Somehow it chipped way faster than my right hand, even though I'm right handed. This picture was after one day of wear (the other ones were also taken after one day of wear). (outdoors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric