Pages

Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

The Best of You: Interview at Sweet Sugar

Gwenn from Sweet Sugar is on vacation and is posting guest posts and interviews from other nail bloggers in her absence. I entered her interviews and ended up appearing on her blog! Thanks again Gwenn for featuring my little blog! :)

Here is the mani that I ended up submitting, my personal favorite best mani



Products used: OPI Black Onyx, Deborah Lippmann Flat Top, Konad m57, Seche Vite, Gelous (to stick on chains), OPI Nail Envy. Chains are from a random nail art stall at the night market. 

Click here to read my interview at Sweet Sugar!

Original post of this mani here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric