Pages

Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Pahlish Little Caroline over Color Club He Loves Me




This is what my Cinderella hand aka non-dominant hand was rocking on Valentine's Day while my left hand had a bunch of different things going on (post here). I've been getting pretty lazy with my Cinderella hand lately... I used to try and keep both hands the same but now I'm just painting my Cinderella hand in a matching color. On the plus side I guess I can make one mani into 2 posts since both my hands have different looks :)

"Little Caroline is described as "an ultra squishy neon fuchsia jelly base loaded up with color shifting hex and squares. These squares shift from orange to green (the same color shift as flakie polishes like Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure) and are accented by subtle gold and pink microshimmer." " ---- from Pointless Cafe

I layered 1 coat of Little Caroline over Color Club He Loves Me, a bubblegum pink, because I thought that it was just a glitter topper. However Pointless Cafe swatched it alone at 3 coats and it is soooo beautiful that way! I'll have to wear it that way sometime :) 

Little Caroline made He Loves Me more vibrant and the pink microshimmer looked kind of neon to me in real life. A different look for a pink and very pretty! I also enjoyed how the glitter in Little Caroline was sparse. I'm really liking more sparse glitter right now rather than glitterbombs.

I used 3 coats of He Loves Me. I didn't have any issues with application but just needed a third coat to completely even it out. This is quite a cute pink and I would definitely reach for it again when I'm in the mood for pink (which isn't that often).

What do you think of this polish combo?

Oops forgot the link! Pahlish can be purchased from http://www.pahlish.bigcartel.com/ I believe Little Caroline is discontinued (I bought it a while ago in a blog sale) but they have lots of other gorgeous polishes to buy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that polish glitter you added on top, such a pretty color :) You can totally utilize both hands if you do different looks on them. You can also do some more posts because of it too :) I try to keep both my hands the same but sometimes its just easier to do a simple design on my right hand compared to my left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Ya I probably should be practicing with my left hand so I get better but ya it's just easier to do something simpler

      Delete
  2. I think the polish combination is perfect! I love how girly this looks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! There's so many different ways to wear this polish that I need to try! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric