Pages

Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow over black






I don't normally show my Cinderella hand but I ended up really liking this look! This is actually from last April when I did this black and gold striping tape look. It was too challenging and time consuming to attempt with my non dominant hand so this is the matching look I came up with for my right hand instead.

Shown is 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Black Heart. I love the black and gold combination! Personally though I don't like the gold dust stuff in Boom Boom Pow when worn over black.. I feel like the black looks kind of cloudy if that makes any sense... I would prefer it with just the bigger gold hex glitters. Let me know what you think in the comments :)


And here's what I had on my left hand :)

8 comments:

  1. Gold and black goes great together and it looks fancy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love gold and black together too very glam :)

      Delete
  2. Love the striping tape nail art you did with it! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! it's one of my all time favorite manis! was time consuming but worth the effort!

      Delete
  3. I do like Boom Boom Pow. Looks great over the black :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love boom boom pow over pretty much anything! :) thanks!

      Delete
  4. It's perfect for a party oufit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric