Pages

Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

Holiday 2017 + Sherlock the Kitty!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long! I have been trying to take better care of myself... I've been trying to exercise and get my 8 hours in so I haven't had much time for blogging :( I have been painting my nails still, but usually just a plain polish these days... no designs/stamping

When I do finally find time and try and work on my nail blog...


and again...


seriously every time I try to use my laptop! 😂


Yes I adopted a kitten! He is very sweet but he demands a lot of attention... I really don't have a choice but pay attention to him... He's always getting in my way trying to get my attention hehe


Always jumping into my light box when I take it out...



Hopefully he will calm down a bit when he gets a bit older and I'll have more time to blog! I've never actually had a kitten before... only adult cats. He's 7 months right now :) We named him Sherlock because he's always getting into everything and "investigating" and is very headstrong about it hehe

Back to nails... I've been really liking Red Carpet Manicure LED gel polish lately! It has been lasting me a few weeks at a time :) I will do a full review of it sometime! For this mani I put regular polish glitter in between my gel color polish and gel top coat... and I wasn't sure if it would stay on but it's been fine so far (6 days now). It looks like it could last 2-3 weeks at this rate although I don't know if I want to leave it on that far past Christmas! But this might be a better way to wear my glitters since it's not chipping off and I need to scrape the gel polish off anyway... might as well scrape the glitter off with it lol

Base is Red Carpet Manicure - A New York Minute glitter topper is unlabeled from Cosmetic Arts. 

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far! Have you ever tried gel polish? Do you have any pets?

5 comments:

  1. Your new kitty is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he! It may be the heat that the computer is giving off. My cats love to lay on my computer while it's on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart! I'm so glad to see you back with this wonderful manicure but most importantly with this lovely cat!! I'm so happy for you! I've always had dogs!
    Hope you'll have a wonderful 2018!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you after a long time here. Happy New Year. Your kitty is adorable :) cheers to health and 8 hrs sleep in 2018 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and happy new year! I am glad to see that you wrote a post, I really hope that you will have more time!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric