Pages

Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Coral/light pink gradient with Color Club In Theory and Endless





It's Wednesday! That means this work week is 60% done! I'm looking forward to the weekend but at the same time that also means the end of summer is getting closer... :( going back to school in September which means I'm going to have night classes in addition to the full time job that I have right now... Not really looking forward to how tired I'll probably be... and how neglected my blog will probably become... plus I hate rainy fall weather... oh well onto some summery nails!

For this gradient I started off with 3 coats of Color Club In Theory (the coral color). It is photographing more orange than it really is. Sorry about that I still don't know how to color correct on Photoshop. I then did this gradient using In Theory and Endless (light pink). I painted both colors directly onto the sponge in slightly overlapping stripes and then went over the nail going back and forth a few times to blend the polish nicely. Colette from MySimplePleasures has some great sponging tutorial videos.

I also added something on top of this gradient but maybe I'll save that for another post. Does that count as cheating in blogging? Splitting one mani into 3 separate posts at each step? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric