Pages

Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Suzy Says Black Triangles

Sorry everyone I'm a bit behind on commenting :( Hopefully I'll be able to catch up tonight!

I reviewed this plate a while ago when I used it for my Spongebob Squarepants Flowers mani but I thought I would try using the triangles on Born Pretty Store plate Qgirl-008 also. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off! 


The image was engraved well and I was able to transfer the image easily. My only small complaint is that I wish there were a few more of the bigger triangles so they could be used as a full nail image.



I stamped using Konad black special polish over OPI Suzy Says Feng Shui. I picked up Suzy Says Feng Shui along with Do You Lilac It in a two pack at winners for 9.99. It is opaque enough to cover in one coat as long as you are careful and get it even. It was slightly thick but in a way that made it easier to control. I managed to cover about half my nails with only one coat, the others needed two coats.



8 comments:

  1. What a great Fall blue and great stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! ya it is a great blue for fall :)

      Delete
  2. Really cute scattered triangle stamping! The base polish is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blue and I like your stamping, it looks good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute plate with flowers is always good to have around. I like the mani you made, it is simple yet chic because of the color and shapes! Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya I love stamping with flowers too :) thanks Andrea I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric