Pages

Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Purple Spirograph Stamping



Hi everyone! This week's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is "Monochrome." You may remember I used the same image for a blue tone on tone Twinsie mani a while ago. I usually don't re-use stamping images that often but I really liked the way this one looked on the nail! I like how there is an inverse of this image. The stamping image reminds me of this Spirograph that I had as a kid... definitely one of my favourite toys!

I started with OPI Do You Lilac It? (1 coat!!!) as my base and then stamped with OPI A Grape Affair and Born Pretty Store plate Q Girl 022. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off! The image was engraved well and I didn't have any issues with it. I really love the floral patterns on this plate! They are really pretty and versatile. There are also some good full nail images here :)



I decided to try the other images on my other fingers... The geometric flower looking one on my left hand is definitely my favourite with the cherry blossom (right index) as my second favourite. I didn't really like the other images that much here but maybe I would like them in a different color.






Don't forget to show the other Twinsies some love!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 

25 comments:

  1. I have to lay my hands on this plate some day. It's great and you did a nice job. I love the first mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamping plate you used has some really nice floral designs. I love the purple on purple look here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamping, I already liked the first one, but this purple one is my fav! Love monochromatic stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I think this one photographed better too :)

      Delete
  4. I love that image and this mani! The cherry blossom image is also really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I originally got this plate for the cherry blossom but ended up liking this image the most :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice choice of color and a lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamping and the purple looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stamping mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mani and I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I thought it was time for a new blog layout :)

      Delete
  9. I LOVE these manicures!
    So stunning and I love the two tones of purple!
    I love both of these just as much :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I didn't think much of this image when I saw it on the plate but I love it on my nails! :)

      Delete
  10. Ohh, I love the colors of this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean about trying not to reuse an image - I have so many that the majority of my plates, let alone the images, are unused. But when you find one you like, you just have to go back to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I still have tons of unused too! But this is definitely one of my favourite images :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric