Pages

Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Holder Case


Hi everyone! Today I have a review of this stamping plate holder case from Born Pretty Store. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off! 

The description on the site says this has 24 slots... 12 pages with a pocket on each side. I counted mine and I actually have 13 pages so 26 slots... I guess mine accidentally has an extra page in it? Not sure if it will end up being too full to use the extra page... I don't have that many plates right now!

The case is made of a light pink (also available in a darker pink) faux leather with thick plastic sheets inside and snap button closure. The pages are attached only on the bottom outer corner. The design is the same as my Pueen Sumptuous Set holder except the Born Pretty Store one has double sided pages while the Pueen one has 25 single slot pages. The Born Pretty Store one is also slightly larger to accommodate different shaped plates. 






It fits standard small round plates easily, as well as my rectangular Essence plate (no number) and this hexagon shaped plate QA89 also from Born Pretty Store. 

Overall I found this useful for storing my random plates that aren't part of a set. I found it inconvenient to flip over the pages in order to look at plates on the reverse sides though. Since there is a bolt at the bottom outer corner you can't open it like a book and flip the pages easily. With my Pueen one I fan the sheets out to look for a plate, but that doesn't work for this one since I can't see the back of the sheets that way. I would much prefer having single sided slot pages instead.

22 comments:

  1. Nice review on it. I own one of them and I keep miscellaneous stamping plates that aren't in a set in it too. Its pretty convenient for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very useful! I have a similar looking from another shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya :) I'm thinking about getting another one for larger plates

      Delete
  3. I have this one and it had an extra page too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's so weird! Oh well not complaining :)

      Delete
  4. I have a few of these and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s very useful - I have round one and finally I can keep all my plates together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't do stamping but extra is always a good thing and i really like the pink look of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review :) I use i small photo album for storing my plates, it works fine, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm going to try to find a photo album once I fill this one... I find it a bit hard to flip through but it'll do for now haha

      Delete
  8. I have this exact same one and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This plate holder is very useful. I own it too, unfortunately or not :) it is already full, so I need a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is useful! :) haha you have many plates! Hopefully I will fill mine too!

      Delete
  10. This looks like a dream for stampers...unfortunately I am not one of them, I own a total of 3 stamping plates , thats all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I don't have your freehand skills so I have to stamp!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric