Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Glitter Placement Flower/Snowflake



Hi everyone! This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Glitter Placement." I played around with my glitters and ended up making this flower shape. Although over the navy blue I think it actually kind of looks like a snowflake haha. Unfortunately the holo isn't very visible in my pictures and I didn't realize until I had already taken off this mani :( The holo is quite strong in real life though! I think my camera just couldn't handle it!

Base is China Glaze First Mate (1 coat!) and the glitter is this loose diamond holo glitter from Born Pretty Store. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off :) See my full review on these glitters here.



Don't forget to show the other Twinsies some love!

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

24 comments:

  1. Great idea! Pretty snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It does look like a snowflake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat snowflake you created with those diamond shaped glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. China Glaze has very pretty shade :) The snowflake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowflake glitter placement looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice navy blue! The snowflake really stands out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty mani dear Stephanie! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw it I told my self that this is a very nice snowflake that you have done :) I really like the nail polish color in combination with this glitter shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look like a snowflake! I love it over the base as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Sorry can't understand your comment but thanks :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric