Pages

Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

China Glaze Star Hopping



Happy Friday! Some glitter and stamping for today. I started with my home made peel off glue base then added China Glaze Star Hopping (3 coats). Star Hopping is a black jelly base with medium-dark blue and holo micro glitters. Nice and sparkly and kind of galaxy-like :) edit: forgot to add this was quite rough when it dried... I used TWO coats of topcoat!




Then I decided to add some stamping... I was stuck for ideas and ended up doing stars to go with the polish name haha. Stamping polish is Essie No Place Like Chrome and plate is from Born Pretty Store BP-L013. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off!



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous glittery polish from China Glaze and I like the addition of the stars you stamped on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SO, SO, SO pretty! I love everything, that galaxy nail polish, the stamping, the colours together.. just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know your love of blue glitters and holo :D hehe thanks!

      Delete
  3. Wooow! I love it both solo and with the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star struck :D Loved it. so beautiful :) Gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous mani. I love that CG :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is so so beautiful! I can't stop looking at it! I feel like I NEED this China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Such a lovely collection. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric