Pages

Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

OPI Stay Off the Lawn!


Hi everyone! Today I have OPI Stay Off the Lawn from the Fall 2016 Washington DC collection to share with you. I've been looking for a nice dark green creme for a while and found this recently on clearance for $5 :)

Stay off the Lawn is a dark hunter green with just a hint of blue tone to it. Formula was really nice. Shown is 2 coats.

I tried to add this camouflage print looking stamping to it but I'm not too happy with the way it turned out. Especially my pinky finger which smudged pretty badly with top coat. Plate is Pueen 05 stamped with Konad black stamping polish and my old red Konad stamper.


What do you think of this mani? Any creme colors you're missing from your collection?

14 comments:

  1. But believe me the stamping is super pretty! I like this green =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a nice pattern! Just too bad that it smudged :(

      Delete
  2. That shade of green is really nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for green! Really love it, your stamping mani as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd wear such a shade, lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a nice green and the stamping is nice. The smudging isn't that bad. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty shade :) Nice stamping. Perfect green shade for camouflage design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely green ♥
    Don't worry about the smudging it isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Haha I guess the smudging is always more obvious to yourself!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric