Pages

Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

TT: Inspired by a Book


Hi everyone! I can't seem to get a post up in time these days! Oh well better late than never? Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Inspired by a Book" and to be honest I haven't read a book in ages. So I tried to recreate Rebecca Likes Nails' Inspired by a Book mani

Base is 2 coats of Nars Purple Rain + OPI Black Onyx for the saran wrap technique. My middle finger nail is still flaking so I used one coat of OPI Can't Let Go under Purple Rain. I think it actually looks quite interesting layered like this... I should have taken a picture before I did the saran wrap!



Unfortunately I didn't really have many purples with reddish shimmer and the one I ended up going with was a bit too dark to see the saran wrap design but oh well :(



17 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric