Pages

Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Inspired by a Movie: Moana




Hi everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Inspired by a Movie" I decided to do some nails inspired by Maui's tattoos in Moana. 



I started with two coats of Color Club Give Me a Hint as my base. Then I stamped with Sally Hansen Black Heart and Born Pretty Store plate Q Girl 018. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off! My middle finger nail is flaking and might break soon so I used texture polish Finger Paints Rockin' Renaissance to try to hold it together.


Have you seen Moana? What do you think of this mani?



17 comments:

  1. lovelyinspiration! Sadly I didn't see the movie :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sara! It was a good movie you should see it sometime!

      Delete
  2. I like where you drew your inspiration from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are perfect for Moana! I love the glitter accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know the movie but I think your mani fits it really good, as far as I can judge :-p love especially the textured glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!!! I lved the movie and your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable nails! Love that plate too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric