Pages

Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

OPI On Pinks & Needles


Ugh Monday again... I haven't done much nail art lately so just a swatch for today. OPI On Pinks and Needles is a hot pink glitter topper with small, medium, and large hex glitters. This is from the 2015 Brights Collection. I really loved how Jen from The Polishaholic layered it over navy so I decided to wear mine like that too. 

This went on fairly easily and I didn't have too much trouble with it clumping together. I accidentally got too much glitter on my middle finger nail though.

I bought this recently on sale for only $3! I don't really like fall colours but I do love when the summer polishes go on sale! 

Base is 2 thin coats of China Glaze First Mate. This one is almost a one coater. It is fairly pigmented but I had a few slightly patchy areas. One thicker coat would be enough to cover though.

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely pink glittery topper here! Love the mani!!! =)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun glitter! I like how bright the pink is on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Ya it stands out quite a lot over the Navy

      Delete
  3. This looks really good. I like it :-D

    Had the chance of getting this and passed it by, wishing I hadn't now lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ananka! :) Ya you should get it if you see it again... The formula was pretty good for a chunky glitter and it looks interesting over a lot of colours!

      Delete
  4. Oh very gorgeous effect darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great colour combo, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this color combination.. so stunning :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for polishes on sale! :)
    Very pretty combo.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric