Pages

Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

OPI Which is Witch? over black

Hi everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Sparkle" and I have some silver holo glitter over black. This is OPI Which is Witch, a clear base with holo micro glitter, short bar glitter, and hex glitter. I normally don't like bar glitter but I like these because they're so much smaller than regular bar glitter. The effect looks more like shards than that kind of "hairy" effect that longer bar glitters can have. 




I decided to try adding some stamping but it smudged a bit on a few nails and kind of takes away from the holo glitter topper. I regret this stamping but thought I would share it here anyway. I stamped with Born Pretty Store plate BP-L013  and white stamping polish also from Born Pretty Store. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off! 




14 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric