Pages

Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Color Club Snow Queen + Pearl-spective


Quick post for today! I can't believe I've had Pearl-spective for over a year before I finally wore it! Pearl-spective is a beautiful color shifting flakie. The flakes are smaller than most flakie polishes though. It has almost a glass-fleck look to it. I personally don't like the orange/green color shift a lot of flakies can have. It took me a while to wear this because I didn't know what to layer it over without getting the orange/green shift. I found an undie to give it a purple/blue shift finally and I am in love!





I used 2-3 coats of Snow Queen... some areas needed a bit more. This polish was surprisingly sheer considering how dark it is. Had a crelly kind of formula to it, although I think it is probably too dark for jelly sandwiches. Personally not really liking this polish. It's too dark for my taste. It's almost black... you can't really tell that it's purple in low lighting



Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I've been doing my nails quite a bit but I just don't feel like editing pictures and writing posts lol

9 comments:

  1. Pearl-spective is gorgeous! I love colors like it and you can layer it over a bunch of different colored bases too. Snow Queen looks nice too but I agree that it does look a lot like black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I guess I'm just not really a vampy polish girl haha I like bright colors :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I love how Pearl-spective completely transforms Snow Queen - this combination looks awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justina! It really does transform the polish! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love it so much with the Pearl-Spective!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful topper! It really transforms the base :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric