Pages

Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

Saturday Spotlight: LiLi aka Latenight Lacquerist

I've been horrible at keeping up with my email and making posts lately :( I skipped last Saturday. Luckily I had all of my own mani posts scheduled well in advance! Anyway please welcome LiLi @latenight_lacquerist :) I love her skittlette manis... I really like the stamped double accent nails she does! I should really try my hand at this type of mani more often! 






1. Where are you from?
I'm from sunny Arizona!

2. How long have you been obsessed with nail polish? What started your
obsession?
I've been obsessed with polish since I was a teen. I've always loved all things girly and glam. But as far as stamping/nail art etc., that obsession has been much more recent. A year or two ago, I saw a friend's stamped mani and was so amazed by how she achieved such a perfect, detailed look at home. I was instantly hooked, and it's been a slippery slope ever since!

3. How many bottles of nail polish do you have?
I counted about a month ago, and was right at 550 (not including base/top coats or treatments).. but growing, slow and steady! ;)

4. What's your favorite nail polish brand?
I'd say my favorite brand has to be OPI. Using it for 20 years and never once had a bad/tricky formula. And I LOVE their brush! 

5. Random question: which hand do you paint first?
Fun question! :D I always paint my right hand first (I'm right-handed).

6. Please list the social media sites you use so we can follow you! :)
Right now, I'm only on Instagram. I've been toying around with the idea of a nail blog, but don't have time for it just yet. Stay tuned.. ;) 

If you would like to be in my Spotlight Series please email me at lovestrucklacquer@gmail.com with pictures of your 4 favorite manis (I know it's hard but please try to keep it to 4 so I can make a nice instagram collage!) and your answers to the 6 questions above :) This Spotlight Series will be posted on my blog here and on my Instagram. Beginners and newer accounts are welcome too but please make sure that your skin is free of polish and pictures are clear to be considered.

4 comments:

  1. Great little interview! Her stamping looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! Ya her stamping is much better than mine! haha

      Delete
  2. Great interview! I love LiLi's manis! They're all so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Traci! I agree I love the way she puts those skittles together! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric