Pages

Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Color Club - With Abandon



I know it's technically spring now... but it's not that warm yet and I still have a few leftover posts of more "fall/winter" polishes so I'm going to post them! I guess I don't always follow the seasons anyway when it comes to polish.

This is 2 coats of With Abandon, a black base with brown/coppery/orange... flecks? flakes? Not sure what I should call them exactly but it's quite pretty. This is a perfect autumn polish. Reminds me of the changing leaves. This probably isn't the right time to post this but oh well. 


 It looks a bit more brown when the light isn't hitting it directly.


excuse the lobster hands... but you can see the fiery bits really well in this lighting!


bottle shot!

Do you follow "seasons" when it comes to polish colors?

12 comments:

  1. Its pretty! Love the shimmer/glitter in this dark brown. Its perfect for the fall/winter season too. For me, I wear whatever I feel like so I guess I don't follow the seasons when it comes to polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I was surprised how much I liked this... I usually don't like darker colors

      Delete
  2. I think we should throw the season rules out. I really like this! I cant believe the base is black, it looks brown. All the flecks change the base. Of course I love all the flecks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the flecks really make it special. I generally follow the seasons but sometimes I just say "screw it!" haha although I usually end up wearing summer neons or pastels in the fall/winter rather than darker polishes in the spring/summer

      Delete
  3. This is stunning! Who cares about seasons, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Justina! haha ya sometimes you just gotta wear what you want :)

      Delete
  4. This nail polish looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh beautiful for autumn! I like the little flecks in it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric