Pages

Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Chinese New Year 2014 Nail Art

xin nian kuai le / sun leen fai lok! 新年快乐! I'm looking forward to some really good dinners over the weekend... and hopefully I'll get lots of "lai see" too... so I can go buy more polish!!! hehe :) anyway let's get to this year's mani!





I was originally intending to do a skittlette mani but I kind of ran out of ideas lol. So now it's a triple accent nail mani? For this to be a true skittlette I should've done a different color on my thumb and index but I wanted to stick with the red and gold. Oh well I'm still fairly happy with the way this mani turned out.

Used:
OPI - Honey Ryder (2 coats)
Color Club - Red de Rio (2 coats)
Pueen 15 (Sumptuous set)
Stamping Polish: unnamed Color Club pictured below. This greenish gold Chanel Peridot wannabe polish (only showed up as gold for stamping).


Oops got a bit of red on my polish bottle :p

4 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric