Pages

Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Spring mani in the middle of winter







2 coats of Color Club Endless stamped with Konad m64 using OPI Dim Sum Plum

I did this mani for Halloween. Not very Halloween-y is it? Well... I went out with a few other girls as "Toddlers & Tiaras." It was a fairly easy costume... Tutus, pacifiers, sash, tons of makeup, and of course a tiara! That's basically the whole costume. We also had one friend dress up as the pageant mom. I put "Best Nails" on my sash lol... So obviously I had to do my nails to live up to the sash! I wanted something girly and pink but also needed to incorporate some nail design... couldn't just have a plain color! So this is what I ended up with. 

I don't remember much else about this mani since it was so long ago :p

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric