Pages

Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Monday Blues: China Glaze - Frostbite

Good Morning! I think this is the first time that I've actually written a post in the morning before work... I usually write my posts the day before or even earlier and schedule them to post at a certain time. Anyway I didn't have time on the weekend so I was planning to post after work today but somehow I actually woke up an hour early so here I am! I'm definitely a night owl and not a morning person so this is definitely a rarity. Anyway on to the polish!




This is 3 coats of China Glaze Frostbite. One of my absolute favorites! This color is so vibrant and that shimmer is just amazing! This color reminds me of superheroes... like that blue spandex lol... This polish is a total stunner in sunlight... the shimmer really comes to life! Unfortunately I haven't seen the sun in a while :( It's been sooo cloudy I don't remember when I last saw the sun. I'll have to swatch this one again in the summer!

Application was good with this polish, polish was a good consistency. I know I tend to complain when a polish requires more than two coats but it's worth it for this beautiful color! Due to the shimmer, the base has to be somewhat sheer to avoid burying the shimmer. If you have nubbins you could probably get away with two coats. I needed three coats to cover my VNL. 

If the sun comes out I'll try to take pictures of it outside and update this post. Hope everyone has a good Monday! :)




Special thanks to Ariel for creating the link ups for Monday Blues! :)


6 comments:

  1. This blue is amazing! Its such a rich and vibrant color. Love it on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It definitely is one of my faves! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great blue!! Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous shade! Congrats for being able to write a post in the morning. I wouldn't be able to get my thoughts together so early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mihaela! I usually am not very awake in the morning either... I think this day was just an exception because I was tired and slept really really early the night before haha

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric