Pages

Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

2013 Recap - Favorites!


Ok so I'm kind of late to the party haha but here are my favorite manis of 2013! Click to see links for each post! :)



Top to bottom, left to right

1. Leopard print with NARS x Pierre Hardy collaboration Sharks set post here

2. Blue/Purple Gradient with OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue and China Glaze Coconut Kiss post here
I made it as a finalist in a nail art contest with this mani. Didn't win but I was super excited to be a finalist! :) and 61 notes on my tumblr! (which is a lot for me... I have a small following)


3. OPI Honey Ryder + stamping post here

4. Gradient using China Glaze Re-fresh Mint + Color Club Evolution + China Glaze Fairy Dust post here

5. White Nails - OPI Alpine Snow + Which is Witch? post here
This isn't one of my personal favorites... I wasn't really feeling the white nails personally but I included it because it has 24 repins and 4 likes on Pinterest which is a lot for me! By far my most popular mani on Pinterest

6. First Water Spotted Mani with Evergreen and Unfor-greta-bly Blue post here

7. Half-moon Gradient with CC Evolution and Bright Night post here

8. Color Club - Beyond (dark grey holo) post here

9. New Years Nails - Ciate Very Colourfoil Kit - Kaleidoscope Klash post here
Ok so this post is from 2014... but technically I did the mani in 2013 so I'm going to include it haha

Collage was made using fotor soooo easy to use... much easier than photoshop :)

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric